- God is gracious, compassionate, eternal, all-powerful, all knowing and the Creator of all things. God is manifested in God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is our source of knowledge about God and salvation. It is our Rule of faith and practice.
- Jesus is our Savior. His death on the cross was a complete atonement for our sins and salvation is offered to us as a free gift to be received by faith alone.
- Our Great Hope is the soon return of Jesus in glory. His return will be literal, visible and experienced worldwide.
- Obedience To God is an indicator of sincere belief. Christians aspire to follow His will as expressed in the two great commandments, love for God and love for others. God's ten commands found in Exodus 20 expand and clarify these two great commandments. Knowing our spiritual brokenness, God graciously gives His Holy Spirit to enable transformation and obedience. The Sabbath commandment, because of its appeal to worship the Creator, will be a special test at the end of time, just as the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was a test of loyalty at the beginning.
- How Christians Treat Others will also be an important test. God's will for every person goes beyond their own salvation. He desires them to be part of His body, the church, which is designed to be a non-judgmental community of Christ followers. They worship together, meet one another's needs, and do all they can to reach the lost. Nothing impacts the evangelistic effectiveness of the church more than demonstrating genuine love.
- The Dead are in an unconscious sleep awaiting one of two resurrections referred to by Jesus in John 5. These resurrections are at both ends of the millennium: the saved at the beginning when Jesus comes to put an end to sin's consequences, and the lost at the final end when judgment is meted out by a short, consuming fire. Between the two resurrections the earth is desolate. After all is finished, God restores this earth to the perfection of the Garden of Eden and it becomes the promised land of the saved forever.
- Marriage is ordained by God to be a union between a man and a woman and that sexual activity outside of the marriage relationship is harmful and immoral.
- We Are To Care for our bodies and minds with the awareness that they are God's dwelling through His Spirit, and that we are His witnesses, ambassadors of heaven. What we eat, drink, say, and wear should all be done to the glory of our Heavenly Father.
- Water Baptism by immersion signifies the new life in Christ of all those who choose to follow Him.
You can read more about our beliefs on the official SDA Website